To select which push notifications you'd like to receive on the Substack Android app, follow these steps.
1. Tap on Profile and the Settings icon in the top right corner of the app.
2. Tap on Notifications and then Settings next to "Push Notifications".
3. You'll be directed to the Substack app settings for your mobile device. Tap on "Notification categories".
4. On this page, toggle on and off which category you'd like to be notified about on the Substack Android app.
- Reactions: when a reader likes your post (if you're a writer) or likes a comment you left on a post.
- Comments: when a reader comments on your post (if you're a writer) or replies to a comment you left on a post.
- New posts: a writer you subscribe to publishes a new post.
- Restored: a push notification you may receive if you quit the app before it's able to be displayed.
- Media Player: this will appear in your device's Notifications when you're playing audio on a post. You can play/pause and rewind 15 seconds or skip 30 seconds.