On a post, you can either remove comments or moderate comments reported by readers.
If you'd like to moderate comments on a post, you can enable comment reporting on your publication.
1. Head to your publication Settings and scroll to the Community section.
2. Check the box next to "Enable comment reports".
3. Click on "Manage comments" to view the comment moderation queue.
How does reader-reported comments work?
Readers can help identify and report unwanted commenter behavior by using the reporting tool on comments.
Reported comments will appear in the "Reported" tab. Review the comment and select "Approve" or "Remove".
- If you choose to remove the comment, it'll appear in the "Removed" tab and not be visible to other readers.
- If you choose to approve the comment, it'll appear in the "Approved" tab and remain on your publication.
To see why a reader reported a comment, select "See report reasons".
Will I be notified about reader-reported comments?
Yes! Depending on if there are any new reader-reported comments, you will be notified on a daily cadence via email.