You will always own your readers’ email addresses and be able to export them at any time if you wish. When a new reader subscribes to you from the app, you’ll get their email address just like normal and be able to see their details on your Subscribers tab on Substack.com
Articles in this section
- What does my Subscriber report show?
- A guide to Substack metrics
- Changes to your Substack Gross Annualized Revenue
- Where can I see how readers got to my Substack post?
- How do I use the subscriber dashboard?
- What is the meaning of each source on my Stats page?
- How are "Opens" captured?
- How do Substack app reads show up in my Stats?
- What happens to my email list for readers who read in the Substack app?