Need to delete your Substack account? We're sad to see you go but please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Substack account and head to your publication's Settings page.
2. Scroll down to the Danger Zone.
3. If you’re an author of a publication with paid subscriptions, you'll need to turn off paid subscriptions and disconnect your Stripe account first.
4. After turning off paid subscriptions, click on "Delete (your publication name)" to confirm that this is truly what you'd like to do.
1. Go to your Settings page: https://substack.com/settings.
2. Scroll down to "Delete your account" under Advanced Settings.
What will happen when I delete my account?
This self-deletion option will:
- Delete all your data
- Cancel all your subscriptions
- Permanently erase all of your information except for anonymized analytics data and the limited records we require for regulatory, compliance, and security purposes