Need to delete your Substack account? We're sad to see you go but please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account on Substack's homepage under Login or directly at this link.
2. Click on your profile icon at the top right and select Account Settings in the dropdown menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Delete my Account to confirm that this is truly what you'd like to do.
What will happen when I delete my account?
This self-deletion option will:
- delete your account data and anonymize any user metrics per GDPR/CCPA
- delete any free publication of which you're an author
- cancel any existing subscriptions
If you’re an author of a publication with paid subscriptions, you'll be asked to turn off paid subscriptions first.