No. Only posts that were created and published to the web through Substack can be emailed out. If your post has been imported from elsewhere, it won't be emailed to your list, and you won't see an option to send it out.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video to a Substack post?
- How can I edit images on a Substack post?
- How can I attach a file to my Substack post?
- How do I publish a free preview of a paid post on Substack?
- Can I create and save a template that I can reuse?
- How can I add a guest author to a post?
- How do I restore a post draft?
- How do I add a recommended link?
- How do I edit my post's URL?
- Can I add multiple contributors to a byline?