To ban someone:
- Navigate to the person's comment.
- Click the three dots underneath.
- Click "Ban from commenting."
- Choose how long you want to ban them for: an hour, 24 hours, a week, a month, or indefinitely.
- (Optional) You can leave a reply to their comment that explains why they've been banned.
After someone has been banned, their avatar will be crossed out next to any comments they've previously left on your publication, and their display name will say "(Banned)" next to it.
The ban will automatically expire after the time period you specified (e.g., one week). To un-ban someone before then:
- Log in to your account and navigate to Dashboard > Settings.
- Scroll down to the community section, under "Comment Bans," and click "Manage bans".
Next to the person's name, click "End ban".