To ban a reader:
1. Navigate to the reader's comment.
2. Click the three dots underneath.
3. Select "Ban or suspend user".
4. Make the following choices:
- How long you'd like to ban the user from commenting for (an hour, 24 hours, a week, a month, or indefinitely).
- Select or uncheck the box if you'd like to remove all their comments from any posts on your publication.
The ban will automatically expire after the time period you specified (e.g., one week). To un-ban someone before then, head to your publication's Settings page and under "Comment and subscribe bans", click "Manage bans".
Next to the person's name, click "End ban".