You can't, but Stripe makes it easy to manage multiple accounts, and you can have the money go to the same bank account.
Articles in this section
- How can readers pay for a subscription on my Substack publication?
- Can readers pay for subscriptions using their local currency on Substack?
- Does Substack integrate with Stripe Tax?
- How do I set up my Stripe account to start receiving payments?
- Stripe asked me to verify my domain. What should I do?
- Why is there a difference between my Substack GARR and Stripe MRR?
- How do I set up a paid publication?
- How do payouts work on Substack?
- Can I link multiple publications to the same Stripe account?
- How does paid subscriptions work in the Substack app?