As the group subscription admin, you're able to add seats to your current group at any given time.
To add members to your group subscription:
1. Log into Substack with the email address used to purchase the group subscription.
2. Navigate to your Account Settings page.
3. Under Subscriptions, click on the publication you'd like to add members to.
4. Scroll down to Manage Group and enter the email addresses of each member.
5. Once you add a member, they'll receive a Welcome email from the publication's writer.
Can I add more seats to the group subscription?
If you've filled all of the slots in the group subscription, adding another email will include a pro-rated charge for the additional seat until the start of your next billing period.
You can add more seats to the group plan in the Manage Group section. You'll immediately get charged a one-time pro-rated amount for the time that's remaining on your billing cycle for one seat. We'll display the pro-rated amount, the new yearly subscription rate that reflects the total number of seats, and the date of your next billing cycle.
For example, if you originally signed up a group of 10 seats and would like to add 1 additional seat five months before your renewal date, you'll be charged a pro-rated amount for five months. On the next annual renewal cycle, you'll be charged for 11 group seats.
Note: You can only add one new subscriber at a time. If you add 5 or 10 additional members to the group, you will receive 5 or 10 separate charges on your card.