When logged into your Substack account, click on your profile photo in the upper right corner and select your name.
Your profile will display:
- Your photo and bio
- Any social links you've connected
- What publications you write for
- What publications you read and which you're a paying subscriber to
- Any Substack posts you've published or Notes you've posted
Tip: Notes and your notes activity are public and will appear in the "Latest" section of your profile on the web and in the "Notes" section of your profile on the Substack app.
How do I make changes to my Substack profile?
To make changes, click on "Edit profile" when on your profile page.
- To change your photo: Click on the pencil icon and select a new photo from your device.
- To show or hide what publications you read: Scroll to the Listed subscriptions section and adjust the toggle. If the toggle is to the right, this publication will be displayed on your profile. If the toggle is to the left, this publication will be hidden.
- Activity privacy: If enabled, your profile may appear in the Likes list on a Substack post. To hide your profile from appearing, toggle this setting to Off.
Note: Need to change your email address? Learn more here on how to make that update.