Yes, you can add multiple contributors to your publication.
- Head to your publication's Settings tab.
- Click on Publication Details in the left navigation bar and scroll to the Team section.
- Click "Invite" and type the email address of the person you'd like to invite. Click "Invite".
- If someone is listed as public, they'll appear on your People page as an author.
- If you give someone Admin privileges, they will have full access to your Settings. They can also start a new thread on Chat.
- If you give someone contributor privileges, they can see your Posts tab, but not your Settings or Stats tab. This means that they can view, edit, and publish drafts.
- If you give someone byline privileges, they can be listed as an author but cannot access Posts or Settings.
Tip: To remove someone from your team, select the three dots and click "Remove". To change the role of a team member, click on the role and select either Byline, Contributor, or Admin.
Prefer to have a one-time or occasional guest writer on your publication? Try adding the collaborator directly to the byline on a draft post and they'll appear as a guest writer. They will only be able to view the draft and not make any edits.