You can import your archives from Mailchimp, Wordpress, TinyLetter, Revue, Medium, or any website with an RSS feed.
1. Log into your account and navigate to your Settings page.
2. Under "Set up the basics", scroll down to "Import posts". Click "Import".
3. Paste the URL of the website you'd like to import, such as https://tinyletter.com/your or https://medium.com/@your. If you're importing your posts from Mailchimp, use your email campaign archive as the URL.
4. Click "Get started".
5. Export your posts from your previous platform and upload the file.
6. A preview of the imported posts will appear. Click "Import".
7. Confirm that you own the rights to the content you're uploading.
How do import my posts manually?
If you're running into issues with exporting a file or importing it to your Substack publication, you can copy-and-paste each post into the Substack editor.
Once each post has been published, you can go into that post’s settings and change the publication date so that it matches the date of original publication.