You can publish podcast episodes through your Substack. Podcasts hosted on Substack can be submitted to other major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts.
First, create a new section for your podcast.
Navigate to Settings > Add another section on your Substack.
- Choose "Add new" > Podcast
- Enter the details of your podcast, including cover art, title, description, and categories.
Then, publish a podcast episode:
- From your new podcast section, click "Posts". On the right-hand side, under "Create", click "New episode".
- Click "Upload mp3 episode audio" to upload an existing .mp3 file, or click "Record episode audio" to record a new episode on the spot.
- Add a description, or anything else you'd like to say about your podcast episode.
- After clicking "Publish", you will be given the option to publish only to your publication's website, or also email it to your subscribers. You'll also be given the option to schedule your post.