If you'd like to add a new subscriber to your mailing list, you can do that by manually entering their email address or importing a list of email addresses.
1. Log into your Substack account and click on Dashboard.
2. Go to the Subscribers tab and scroll down to the "Add Subscriber(s)" button.
3. Enter an email address:
4. From the drop-dox box, select whether the new reader is on a free subscription or a trial.
5. Check the box next to "Send a welcome email" if you'd like to your new reader to receive a customized welcome message.
Tip: Editing the free subscriber welcome message will change the welcome email that all new free readers receive when they subscribe to your publication.
6. Select "Add" and you'll see a confirmation message from us.