After creating a publication:
1. Sign into your Subtstack account and navigate to your publication's Settings tab.
2. Scroll down to "Set up paid subscriptions" and click the button that says "Connect with Stripe".
3. You'll be taken to Stripe's website, where you'll fill out required details to start receiving payments. Learn more here on what information Stripe requires.
4. After you've returned to the Settings page, set a price for your monthly and yearly subscriptions.
Note: At this time, we do not offer a "yearly only" subscription plan.
5. When you're ready, check the “Enable payments” box, which will make your paid subscriptions go live. Your readers won't see that you offer paid subscriptions until you check this box.