Some podcast advertisers require IAB certification which is an industry standard that provides a measure of trust in podcast engagement metrics.
While Substack is not IAB certified, Substack podcasts can integrate with Chartable, which is a popular podcast metrics platform with IAB certification.
Follow these steps to integrate your podcast with Chartable:
1. Create a Chartable account: https://chartable.com/
2. Search for your Substack podcast:
Note: To have your podcast appear in this list, you'll first need to submit your podcast RSS feed to the main podcast directories by following these steps.
3. Set up Trackable, Chartable's tracking prefix, by clicking on Integrations in the Chartable dashboard and selecting "Trackable".
4. Grab your Trackable prefix which will be a series of six characters such as 1234ABC. It can appear as a URL like https://chart.fm/track/1234ABC.
5. Contact our Support team with the Trackable prefix and your Substack publication URL to finish the integration.